Sunday, September 19, 2010

THE SWEETNESS

{Photos by: Noelle Roberts via SweetFreedomBakery on Facebook}

Oh my sweetness! This is the best bakery in the country. If you have a gluten allergy (like me), or any other food allergies Sweet Freedom Bakery is your haven. Upon my first bite of their oatmeal raison cookie sandwich I honestly thought I'd caught a glimpse of God's face. Sweet Freedom Bakery is Philadelphia's first and only completely gluten-free, vegan, allergen-friendly bakery. If you're in center city Philadelphia please do yourself a favor and swing by 1424 South Street (between Broad and 15th) and check out Sweet Freedom Bakery.
Soraya and I absolutely love this place, it's a little slice of heaven that we'd like you to enjoy as much, if not more than we do.

Well what are you waiting for? GO! (As long as it's between the hours of 10am-7pm Tuesday-Saturday, or 10am-4pm on Sunday) But anyway just go!

F.I.T.S


Currently listening to "Cheap Kicks" By, The Noisettes
http://www.myspace.com/noisettesuk

No comments: