Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HELP ROCK ZEE VOTE!


{imgs via shadowscene}


Fellow friends and followers i've got BIG news.

As i'm sure you've noticed in previous posts i've promoted the crazy fun Banana Clips party in South Philly, which, in my personal opinion, is one of the best dance parties out there. Turns out Paper Magazine shares this same opinion and has nominated Banana Clips for the 2010 Nightlife Awards as one of the Best Parties In America!!! I mean this is huge, B-clips is like the little party-engine that could and has grown immensely popular over the past few months. So this is where I gravely need your help. I would love for you all to click the link below scroll down to America's Best Party and vote for BNNA CLPS! Help us put Philly on the map!

(click and vote it takes 5 secs friends!!!)


Thank you kindly!!!!
xx,

Soraya of F.I.T.S

Currently Listening To "In The Hospital" By Friendly Fires

No comments: