Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A BREAK FROM FASHION

 {All artwork and photography by Elesha for the Out Of The Darkness Overnight Walk}

Just want to take a quick moment to let you all know about the Out of The Darkness Overnight Walk happening in NYC June 4th-5th.  The Overnight Walk is an 18 mile treck to raise awarness on suicide in American and suicide prevention.  As a participant I have agreed to raise at least $700 by June 4th. Please help me reach my fundraising goal by visiting my site http://theovernight.donordrive.com/participant/eleshacasimir and making a donation.  Every 16 minutes someone comits suicide.  This statistic is stagering! Please help by remember to visit my website by clicking here.


**All donations benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. The AFSP is non-profit organization exclusively dedicated to understanding and preventing suicide through research, education and advocacy as well as to reach out to people with mental disorders and those impacted by suicide.

Many thanks,
xx
Elesha of F.I.T.S

No comments: