- Crush your choice of candy canes to rim the martini glasses. If you don’t want to rim with crushed candy canes then just dangle a miniature candy cane on the rim of each glass.
- Chill the martini glasses by filling with crushed ice and cold water.
- Remove the water and ice from martini glasses. Wet glass rim with lime wedge and coat with crushed candy canes.
- Pour vodka and schnapps in a shaker over crushed ice and shake well.
- Strain peppermint martini into glass and add mint sprig.
- Your guests will love these festive drinks.
*(Recipe courtesy of Muy Beuno Cookbook)
Happy Holidays xx
Currently listening to, "Breaking" by, Seeing Suge